General Terms and Conditions
You must be eighteen or over to register as a member of or use this site. Membership in the service is void where prohibited. By using and/or viewing this site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of its terms and conditions and that you are at least 18-years old (21-years old in AL, MS, NE, WY, and any other location where 18 is not the age of majority).
SNR Productions, Inc.'s usage and/or subscription fees were provided to you upon registration and may change from time to time upon electronic notice to you. SNR Productions, Inc. reserves the right to terminate your access to the site for any reason or no reason. SNR Productions, Inc. may terminate your membership upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership or such other email address as you may later provide to us. Even after this Agreement is terminated, certain provisions will remain in effect including sections 1, 3, 14, inclusive, of this Agreement.
3. Non-Commercial Use by Members/Viewers:
The SNR Productions, Inc. site is for the personal use of individual members and viewers only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become members of SNR Productions, Inc. and should not use the SNR Productions, Inc. service or site for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the site or the sending of unsolicited bulk commercial e-mail will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. In order to prevent the sending of unsolicited email to its members, SNR Productions, Inc. may take reasonable steps, including the limiting of the numbers of emails sent by a member.
4. Proprietary Rights of Content on SNR Productions, Inc.:
SNR Productions, Inc. owns and retains other proprietary rights in the SNR Productions, Inc. site and the SNR Productions, Inc. service. The site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of SNR Productions, Inc.,and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
5. Content Posted on the Site:
- You are solely responsible for the content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the SNR Productions, Inc., or transmit to other SNR Productions, Inc. members.
- By posting content to any public area of SNR Productions, Inc., you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to SNR Productions, Inc. and its members, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information, rights of publicity, and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works and other media, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. As a visitor to SNR Productions, Inc. if you provide SNR Productions, Inc. with your e-mail address via a registration process or post it on SNR Productions, Inc. you thereby authorize SNR Productions, Inc. and its affiliates and any entities that SNR Productions, Inc. becomes involved with or merges with, the right to use and/or sell your valid email address for any marketing programs or communications with you.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of content that is illegal or prohibited on the site. SNR Productions, Inc. will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the service and terminating the membership of such violators. It includes content that: is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; harasses or advocates harassment of another person or invades their privacy; involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming"; promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files; contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page); displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind; provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses; solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- You must use the SNR Productions, Inc. service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to bypass or to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the SNR Productions, Inc. Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. Much of the information on our site is updated on a real time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to SNR Productions, Inc. by our users or third parties.
- You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services through the service. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other SNR Productions, Inc. members. Although SNR Productions, Inc. cannot monitor the conduct of its members off the SNR Productions, Inc. site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any member without their prior explicit consent.
6. Copyright Policy Notice:
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights or otherwise have a valid basis under the law, including "fair use". Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the SNR Productions, Inc. service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information consistent with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA): an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the our site including the URLs of web pages and/or hyperlinks; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. SNR Productions, Inc. Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
DMCA AGENT, SNR Productions, Inc.
It is the intention of SNR Productions, Inc. to fully comply with the DMCA, including the Notice and "take down" provisions and to benefit from the safe harbors immunizing it from liability to the fullest extent provided by law, and to the extent the Notice and "take down" requirements above deviate from the requirements under the DMCA then the Notice requirements as provided by the DMCA shall control and are herein incorporated by reference.
7. Member Disputes:
SNR Productions, Inc. does not control the information provided by other users that are made available through our system. You may find other user's information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution, common sense, and safety when using our site. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other SNR Productions, Inc. members. Because it is not involved in member interactions, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more members or those who have posted, viewed, or used information on the SNR Productions, Inc. site, you release SNR Productions, Inc., including its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries and employees, from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code � 1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor." SNR Productions, Inc. reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members.
SNR Productions, Inc. including its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries and employees is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the site or in connection with the SNR Productions, Inc. service, whether caused by users, members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the service, nor for the conduct of any user and/or member of the SNR Productions, Inc. service whether online or offline. SNR Productions, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user and/or member communications. SNR Productions, Inc. is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the SNR Productions, Inc. site and/or in connection with the SNR Productions, Inc. service. Under no circumstances SNR Productions, Inc. be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's use of the site or the service and/or any content posted on the SNR Productions, Inc. site or transmitted to SNR Productions, Inc. Members. The site and the service are provided "AS-IS" and SNR Productions, Inc. expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. SNR Productions, Inc. cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the site and/or the SNR Productions, Inc. service.
10. Limitation on Liability:
Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted (and in that event liability is disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law), in no event will SNR Productions, Inc., be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the site or the SNR Productions, Inc. service, even SNR Productions, Inc., has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, SNR Productions, Inc.'s liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to SNR Productions, Inc. for the service during the term of membership.
11. U.S. Export Controls:
Software from this site is further subject to United States export controls. No software from this site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
12. Arbitration of Disputes:
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices shall be given by postal mail to:
Webmaster, SNR Productions, Inc.
PO Box 401535
Las Vegas, NV 89140
or to the email address you provide to SNR Productions, Inc. during the registration process. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, SNR Productions, Inc. may give you notice by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to the address provided to SNR Productions, Inc. during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be given 3 days after the date of mailing. You agree that this Agreement and all incorporated Agreements may be automatically assigned by SNR Productions, Inc., in our sole discretion, to a third party. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. References to SNR Productions, Inc. shall include its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees. SNR Productions, Inc.'s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.