advanced search
  • Alexandra Steele
  • Share camera
  •  
Model in break mode
TIP TIP
Balance:

Chat with me, I`m ONLINE! Chat with me, I`m OFFLINE!

Welcome to my live chat room. Type in the box to ask about my show.

Private conversation

Basic Profile

• Name: Alexandra Steele

Appearance

• Body: Slim
  • Ethnicity: Caucasian
  • Weight: 111 - 120 lbs
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Hair Length: Long
  • Hair Color: Blonde
  • Eye Color: Blue
  • Orientation: Bisexual

Languages spoken

• English

About My Show

*Camgirl Of The Year 2014 AND 2016!*

I'm a 5'10 former runway model, 119 lbs, with mile high legs, big, soft boobs, a curvy little booty, and a smile and eyes to make you melt. I have an IQ of 162 but don't let that intimidate you (unless that's what you're into)! ;) People say I'm the whole package. I don't know about that - but I do like to have lots of naughty fun! I'm a very verbal girl and I'm not afraid to dirty talk or to take control. Come join me in a show! I promise you will not be disappointed. I do a lot of JOI/JOE shows, so if you've ever been curious, just ask.

If there is something you want me to buy to wear for you, you can order a gift card online and send it to CamgirlGiftCerts@gmail.com - just reference my name and send me a message and I'll be sure to order ANYTHING you want to see on me. I adore dressing up for you!! Some of my favorite gift cards to get are Victoria's Secret, Agent Provocateur, Amazon, Frederick's, Wicked Temptations, Ebay, BCBG, Guess, and Hustler Lingerie. You spoil me, and I PROMISE I will spoil you back! :p

XO

...Model Typing... Send
Back to the old chat room

Chat with another camgirl online? Hold shift and click link to chat with multiple models at once.